The Douglasville-Douglas County Water and Sewer Authority (the Authority) is excited to offer customers an easy and convenient method to view and pay their water and sewer bills online, along with other new features that make managing your account a breeze!
Pay and/or View Bills Online
- Easy to use – registration is required.
- Access, view, and pay your bill online – at your convenience.
- You have the option to pay immediately or to schedule a future payment.
- Register in Card Auto-Pay – pay with previously saved remittance information.
- Create customized payment plans.
- Receive an immediate emailed confirmation of payment or print a receipt.
- Go Green – sign up for e-billing and be “Eco-Friendly”. Your e-billing enrollment reduces waste and helps the environment. You will be saving natural resources like trees and gas, and reducing your overall carbon footprint!
- Pay online with “One-Time” Pay; no registration is required (payment information is not retained).
Pay by Text
- Sign up for pay by text messages if you would like to receive future invoice notifications via a convenient TEXT message. Save time by paying your bill directly from your phone. It’s never been easier to connect to The Authority!
Payment Types Accepted
- Credit/Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover)
- e-Check – pay with electronic checks using a checking or savings account number
Online payments and e-Check payments will incur a $2.50 service fee per transaction. The service fee is automatically calculated and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. Service fees may appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your card or bank statement.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Click here to view the Online Payment FAQs.
Have a question not covered in the FAQs?
You may reach us at 770-949-7617 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org