CURRENT OUTDOOR WATERING RESTRICTIONS
In accordance with Senate Bill 370 (2010), the Authority implements the following watering restrictions required by State law and adopted by the General Assembly in recognitiion of an "imminent need to create a culture of water conservation in the State of Georgia."
A. Persons may irrigate outdoors daily for purposes of planting, growing, managing, or maintaining ground cover, trees, shrubs, or other plants only between the hours of 4 p.m. and 10:00 a.m.
B. Paragraph A. of this Section shall not create any limitation upon the following outdoor water uses:
1. Commercial agricultural operations as defined in O.C.G.A. §1-3-3;
2. Capture and reuse of cooling system condensate or stormwater in compliance with applicable local ordinances and state guidelines;
3. Reuse of gray water in compliance with O.C.G.A. §31-3-5.2 and applicable local board of health regulations adopted pursuant thereto;
4. Use of reclaimed wastewater by a designated user from a system permitted by the Environmental Protection Division of the Department to provide reclaimed wastewater;
5. Irrigation of personal food gardens;
6. Irrigation of new and replanted plant, seed, or turf in landscapes, golf courses, or sports turf fields during installation and for a period of 30 days immediately following the date of installation;
7. Drip irrigation or irrigation using soaker hoses;
8. Handwatering with a hose with automatic cutoff or handheld container;
9. Use of water withdrawn from private water wells or surface water by an owner or operator of property if such well or surface water is on said property;
10. Irrigation of horticultural crops held for sale, resale, or installation;
11. Irrigation of athletic fields, golf courses, or public turf grass recreational areas;
12. Installation, maintenance, or calibration of irrigation systems; or
Outdoor water use for any purposes other than watering of plants, such as power washing or washing cars, is still restricted to the current odd/even watering schedule.
Odd-numbered addresses can water on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
Even-numbered addresses are allowed to water on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.
If you have any questions, they may be answered in our Current Outdoor Water-Use Restrictions FAQ's. Please click here.
FOR EXCELLENT WATER CONSERVATION TIPS, GO TO: ConserveWaterGeorgia.net
buy cialis uk cheap order cialis online - millpharmacy.com generic viagra cialis levitra cheap