New accounts for water and/or sewer services may be established in several ways. In order to establish new service, an application must be completed, a deposit paid, and a service agreement must be signed. A photo I.D. will also be required.
Deposit amounts for residential customers vary based on the services that the home receives.
- Homes with water service only are charged a $50.00 deposit.
- Homes with water and sewer service are charged a $125.00 deposit.
A $25.00 application fee will be assessed on the first bill.
For commercial, industrial, and other types of accounts, please contact a WSA Customer Service Representative for those deposit amounts.
WAYS TO ESTABLISH SERVICE:
1. In Person – 8763 Hospital Drive, Douglasville, Georgia, 30134
2. By Fax — Print, complete, and fax the information provided in the New Service Packet to (678) 631-1515.
3. By Mail — Print, complete, and mail the information provided in the New Service Packet to P. O. Box 1157, Douglasville, Ga., 30133.
4. By E-mail — Complete and submit the information provided in the New Service Packet to email@example.com.Click here for New Service Packet. Note: Please allow 3-5 business days for processing any New Service Agreements that are faxed, mailed or e-mailed to Customer Service. New Service requests made in person or over the phone will require at least 24-hours notice before the initiation of service.